6.10.2013

Black and Gold

Maybe it's just the weather, you know, the non existant spring that is NYC right now, but


I can't wrap my head around lightening up my decor scheme as of late.  I've been searching for inspiration, and I believe I've found it.  

Black, White and Gold, my go to color scheme-it's simple, classic and ultra chic, it will never fail you or disappoint you like the weather can.

I'm going to update the classic scheme by mixing traditional and modern furniture pieces. Aren't the two directional stripes everything?!

When I go about selecting gold accents, I feel they should be in the most unexpected places; on the underside of a coffee table looks uh-mazing.


Just when I thought zebra floor covering was dead....ta-da, it still works!

What are your go-to color choices?

*photos Nuevo Estilo

No comments:

Post a Comment