1.23.2013

Coffee Any One?

The Coveteur-Jennifer Fischer




Coffee, I enjoy a hot cup everyday, it's one of my favorite beverages second only to Gin.  What I wanna know is, who's drinking coffee at home? We are much too busy to sit down and enjoy a cup at home, it's a wonder coffee tables still exist.  And so my quest to find an alternative use for the coffee table began.  
When it comes to styling a coffee table, just about every shelter magazine features a carefully edited array of design books,  a box of some sort to stash your remotes and fresh flowers.  Now, that's all well and good, if your into that sort of thing, but I need a bit more than that.
  My inspiration- The Coveteur.  The Coveteur features exclusive photopgraphy of celebrebrities and fashion elitie's homes, the styling is unique and wonderfully done.


The Coveteur-George Kotsiopoulos







Inspiration implemented:  When styling your coffee table remember: it's your space, use whateva' you want.   You wanna stare at those gorgeous pumps you scored at the sample sale?  Put'em on your table.  Wanna oggle, what's not even a quarter of your cocktail ring collection?  By all means, do so.  Looking for a place to stash just one more pair of sunglasses?  Yup, on the coffee table it goes.  And why not, it's not like you're serving coffee on it.


Suite Details

2 comments:

  1. wow! you definitely have a knack for interiors love.. maury and I are fascinated by decor too.. fantastic job with the rams horn and the ysl gold shoes, love everything about this and i'm a fan of zebra print so kudos to you!!

    xo
    Gisela

    www.heightsoffashion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks G. I love a classic black and white pattern; zebra being a favorite. I looked at both yours and Maury's intagram, your homes are uhmazing. Come to think of it, I think you and I have the same zebra ottoman...you know what they say about great minds!

      Ciao!

      Delete