2.11.2013

Go Big at Home!

I know its been a minute since my last post, but you know how it goes sometimes. There is so much  around the house that needs addressing.

For instance, I have a large wall that taunts me as soon as I enter the room, no seriously, I feel as though I'm being bullied in my own home. How do I take this bully down, you ask?  A massive work of art!! I need to take back my space!!

What is a girl to do?! Hit the web and start searching for inspiration. Here is some of what I found:




Sketch42Blog
Sketch42Blog
As you can see I love abstract art, and I think it's what I need to get this wall off my back. A large piece of original art can cost a fortune, so I am going to DIY it!  I will show you the process step by step, and feature before and after photos.

Ciao for now, I am off to shop for an extra large canvas.

3 comments:

  1. I could totally live with that first living room... love the boldness and definite conversation piece!

    xo
    Gisela
    www.heightsoffashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree G. I'm still working on a piece for my space, I'm up to my eyeball in paint.

    Ciao

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree G. I'm still working on a piece for my space, I'm up to my eyeball in paint.

    Ciao

    ReplyDelete